ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- PRE NURSERY – 2+ as on 1st April 2024
- NURSERY – 3+ as on 1st April 2024
Are You Interested in Cambridge Internationl Curriculum? – kindly click Here to Know more about the curriculum. For further details and to fix up an appointment for a tour of the Cambridge International wing, please feel free to connect with us on 8447069990/1
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE – CBSE & CAMBRIDGE
- Application/Registration form is to be filled available on the school website sajg.jaipuria.edu.in
- Log onto the school website.
- Fill in the details in the enquiry pop up window.
- Registration process is online.
- Kindly fill the enquiry form through the Enquire Now pop up or clicking on the Registration for Admission tab on the Home page (An orange tab on your left)
- Kindly select the class as per the eligibility criteria and the curriculum opted for (CBSE or Cambridge International)
- On submitting the completed enquiry form, an auto generated mail will be sent to your mail id with the Enquiry number and the Application Form link.
- Fill in the details and upload the required documents and the photographs
- After submission of the form, the registration fee of Rs. 1500 is to be paid online.
- A Registration number will be generated and shared on your mail id, kindly note that for future reference.
- Once the registration is done, as per the class, an interaction/assessment will be scheduled through call and mail.
It is mandatory to upload the following DOCUMENTS else the form will be considered INVALID
- Photograph of Child, Mother, and Father to be uploaded while filling the form.
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation.
- Scanned copy of Signature of both the parent.
- For class 2 and above, last report card.
- Original Transfer Certificate is mandatory for classes 2 and above (It can be submitted once the schools start providing the same, i.e to be submitted before the commencement of the session).
- Pre Nursery and Nursery: There will be an informal interaction with the child and the parent.
- Prep: There will be an interaction and informal verbal assessment for the child along with parent interaction.
- Class 1: There will be an interaction and an informal assessment for the child along with parent interaction.
- Class 2 onwards: There will be a written assessment in English & Math.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- Date and time of interaction will be intimated once the registration is done.
- We request both parents (applying for Pre Nursery, Nursery, Prep & class 1) to attend the informal interaction along with the child.
RESULT DECLARATION & FEE PAYMENT:
- The result will be informed within 2 working days through call and mail.
- The parent has the provision to pay the fee the same day or within 3 working days from the day the result is declared.
- Payment can be made online through a link (shared on request), NEFT (details on the fee structure/result confirmation mail) and also through a Demand Draft in favor of SETH ANANDRAM JAIPURIA SCHOOL, VASUNDHARA, payable at local banks.
- NO CASH IS ACCEPTED.
- Transport facility is available from all nearby areas including Ghaziabad, Mohan Nagar, Sahibabad, Surya Nagar, Ramprastha, Chander Nagar, Brij vihar, Vaishali, Vasundhara, Indirapuram, Kaushambi, East Delhi (Shahdara, Dilshad Garden, Laxmi Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Geeta Colony, Jhilmil, Yojna Vihar, Vivek Vihar, Karkardooma, Noida, Greater Noida East (Gaur City/ Chowk).
DIRECT TRANSPORT FACILITY AVAILABLE FROM
|Raj Nagar Extension||45 minutes||18 kms|
|Noida Extension||55 minutes||37 kms|
|Gaur City||55 minutes||20 kms|
|Crossing Republic||60 minutes||25 kms|
For Online Admissions Please call – +91-8447069990
The minimum age of the child as on 31st March (in the year seeking admission) should be:
Pre Nursery – 2 years
Nursery – 3 years
The parent may still apply as flexibility exists and the school will let the parent know
Admission in Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Vasundhara is purely based on seat availability. However, siblings of existing children would be given a priority. The process is online. A registration form needs to be filled along with uploading of documents (as mentioned in the form). A registration fee of Rs.1500 is to be paid online to complete the process.
Pre Nursery to class Prep: No written tests are required. Here, the admission can be confirmed after an interaction with the concerned people.
Class 1: The admission can be confirmed after an interaction and informal assessment, which is done to check the level of the child, as per the class.
Class II – IX: Admission to senior classes can be attained after the child attempts the entrance tests for two subjects, i.e – English and Mathematics.
Class XI: Written test in English and the subjects applied for, along with a viva.
The school is affiliated to the Central Board for Secondary Education & CAIE – Cambridge Assessment International Education
We aim at holistic development where students are taught the way they want to learn. We follow child-centric learning and it is a learning-by-doing approach as well as experiential. We empower, enthuse and make children excel by nurturing them to become lifelong learners
The course content of Nursery and KG encompasses learning of Languages, Numeracy, concepts of Science and Social Studies, Performing and Visual Art, Personal Social and Physical Education. All these subjects are integrated into multiple disciplinary learning.
A typical day begins with morning prayers. Their daily schedule will be quite exciting with planned activities like circle time, along with learning about different concepts of English and Hindi languages, Numeracy, Science and Social Studies focused units integrated with Music, Dance, Physical and Social education, aiming at the overall development.
We have excellent IT labs; for early learning years, computers are more useful for interactive learning as children learn the concept of dragging and clicking, hand and eye coordination using the keyboard etc. All digital requirements of children are catered to. The primary focus is to provide experiential learning in which the cognitive skills are developed through drama, role-play, show and tell, puppet theatre etc. So we try to involve the child in physical activities to provide holistic learning.
From Grade 5 onwardsthe students are offered a choice between Sanskrit, French and German, as a third language.
In early years children do not get any homework. Grade I to Grade III may get very light homework on weekends. Grade IV and V children may get homework twice a week. Rest of the classes have assignments as per requirement
The school follows the CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation). In the Pre- Primary classes, the students are assessed on the various skills and concepts that they acquire in and outside the class. In the other classes, different types of Formative and Summative Assessments are held regularly where children are assessed on what they have learned and what they can do, through different assessment tools. A formal report is handed over to the parents bi-annually.
No, they are not mandatory, however, all kids are encouraged to be a part of these events.
Students of, Grade 1 to V have a spread-out schedule where a balance of academics and activities is kept in mind. All students are offered all sports like Skating, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Badminton, Yoga, and Taekwondo. Indoor activities include performing and visual arts such as Music, Dance, Art, and Craft are an integral part of their schedule. The ratio of academics and activities would be 60:40.
Yes, we conduct Olympiads from Grade III to Grade XII.
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School organizes one of the biggest MUN in the city. Students participate enthusiastically and have won accolades.
Our students have been placed in the best colleges in India and abroad. Please visit https://sajg.jaipuria.edu.in/alumni-success-stories/ to know more about our students’ placements. The school has a specialized Career Counselling department in addition to Behavioural Counselling to help students in placement/admission in the most prestigious colleges.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Safety & security is our utmost priority. It not only means to secure the child/staff from external threats but also to ensure safety measures within the school premises. Every individual coming to the school is the responsibility of the school. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School is one of the few institutions to have 3-tier security systems in the school. This system is duly supported by manual guarding as well as,the CCTV coverage of the premises. School buses, too, have trained lady attendants in addition to the GPS. There are SOPs that are rigorously followed and audited internally as well as externally.
For the safety of the students and staff, CCTV system is in place at all vantage points throughout the school and is monitored by competent personnel.
We are working on it and very soon this facility will be provided to the parents using school transport.
Students are handed over to the parents/guardians carrying the Guardian ID Card issued by the school. This is a mandatory requirement; no child will be allowed to leave the school premises without cross-checking the ID-Card with the photograph of the person who has come to collect the child.
The housekeeping staff including the nannies are employed through certified professional agencies for the purpose of ensuring well-groomed trained staff. The staff is strictly screened for background checks (police verification), health checks (periodical medical tests), knowledge, experience and training for their role in the department. Additionally, they are made to undergo periodical checks and regular training workshops to keep enhancing their ability to perform tasks given to them.
Pre Nursery: 8:30am-11:30 am
Class Nursery & Prep: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Class I and above: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
It’s recommended if the child gets toilet-trained before joining school. We too train the child in school.
Pre Nursery: 20 students with 2 teachers and 1 Nanny.
Nursery & Prep: Maximum 32 students per section with 2 teachers.
The school has a Special Educator and a School Counsellor. The school believes in inclusive education though limited seats in this category are available.
Professional development of the staff is an ongoing process that is conducted throughout the year. For this purpose, the Jaipuria group has STTAR – Saamarthya Teachers Training Academy of Research. The school staff is 100% trained not only to teach the curricula they have been assigned but also for personal and professional grooming through regular workshops.
The school lays a lot of emphasis on parental connect. A lot of workshops/webinars/orientations for parents are held throughout the session. Parental engagement is encouraged by inviting them as participants, judges, and speakers for various events.
All COVID-19 precautionary measures are in place at the school gate/s. Different gates are allotted for arrival and dispersal, as per classes, to avoid crowding. Parents are not allowed to wait at the gate. They are requested to leave immediately after dropping off their ward. While the list is endless, all individuals are subject to thermal screening, hand sanitization,and face masks are mandatory, to name a few.
There is a proper cleaning and sanitization schedule followed. In addition to the regular housekeeping through professional agencies and permitted cleaning agents, we have focused on stringent sanitization protocols. This refers to everyday sanitization of the entire premises in use by the permitted disinfectants such as SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE, fogging with VIREX II 256 and MICROGEN D-125. There is a team allocated only for the purpose and is ensuring proper sanitization of every nook and corner.