CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Computer Science board exam 2022: 9 Tips to Score Full Marks in Board Exam
CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Computer Science board exam 2022: Computer Science is a subject of great importance, especially in view of the digital advancement that is transforming the world at a rapid pace. Students are usually tech-savvy and many have a deep interest in computer science and applications. Added to that, thorough and disciplined preparation can help them ace the Computer Science Class 12 Board Exam. As per the released date sheet, CBSE will conduct the Class 12 Term 2 Computer Science board exam on June 13, 2022.
To help students ace their board exams, experts in their field have shared the 9 most-effective trips and tricks to score high marks.
First and foremost, it’s important for every student to understand the pattern and structure of the question paper.
1. Check the CBSE class 12th computer science pattern, syllabus & marking scheme beforehand.
2. Understand the exam pattern and typology of questions.
3. Total no. of questions – 13.
- Section A consists of 7 questions (1-7). Each question carries 2 marks
- Section B consists of 3 questions (8-10). Each question carries 3 marks
- Section C consists of 3 questions and carries 4 marks.
4. Practicing sample papers helps in understanding the basics. This could act as a useful resource to realize the paper pattern and also the questions which are often asked.
5. Keep the word limit and time limit in mind while practicing and during the exam.
6. Highlight the crucial sections by underlining them.
7. Revise important facts regularly to thoroughly memorize them.
8. Prepare cheat sheets for memorizing codes and formulas.
9. Prepare a checklist for concepts/terms and abbreviations.
Students should put extra effort into remembering the facts and figures for the examination. They should keep practicing programming and coding regularly to get the hang of it. Short notes will help make your revision process faster and more efficient.
- Time management is the key to success. Students need to manage their time well during the exam to finish the paper on time without leaving any questions un-attempted.
- The student must utilize the initial 15 minutes for reading the question paper.
- They must analyze what questions they are well-versed with and start with them.
- Students must try to write in bullet points, highlight the important points and put heading wherever required.
- Make a rough sketch for programs first in order to not make mistakes while writing the final program.
- Always keep the last 15 minutes for revision and rectifying any mistakes.
- Do not stick to one question for too long if you don’t know the answer.
- Be specific in your answers.
- Sleep properly on the day before the exam. Maintain a healthy diet and stay fit.
Ms. Deepa Sharma, HOD, Computer Science, Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad.