- CBSE NATIONAL: Kartik Sharma (XI-C) was selected for CBSE Taekwondo National 2018-19. He played 3 matches up to Quarter Finals.
- 3 studenst of our school participated in “National School Games Trial”. Satyam Katara was selected in CBSE Team under 17 boys for 64th National School Games Basketball 2018.
- CBSE National Skating Championship: Jayna Singh (X-D) played upto final round (Best Fourth) 1000 mts. Rink race.
- Students excelled in CBSE Aerobic National: A team of girls in aerobics participated in Under-11 and 14 and performed outstandingly It was for the first time that a team of girls had gone for participation. There were 70 teams to compete with.
- Archit Jain and Dhairya Singhalese brought laurels to the school in Under-14 and Under-17 categories of CBSE National Table Tennis Championship 2018 and secured the second position and received silver medals.
- Amartya Vishnu Jha (V) participated in Unified International English Olympiad,2018 and secured 3rd Rank at All India Level. He was felicitated with a tablet PC at the Annual Awards Celebration Ceremony on April 21, 2019.
- Pratham Gupta was felicitated on June 2, 2019 for his excellent performance in NCO for getting International Rank 3.
- Pal Agarwal (XI) and Shreyansh Garg (II) achieved Ranks 6 and 9 respectively in ORANGE GLOBAL OLYMPIAD 2018-19 in National Level Exam Result. They were felicitated at the India Habitat Centre.
- UNIFIED COUNCIL honoured SAJS with the award of Best Participating School for excellent participation of their students in UIEO and NSTSE on April 21, 2019.
- Trijal Singh , Pal Agarwal and Sanskar Ranjan secured Ranks 2, 5 and 6 respectively at the Zonal Level for SECOND LEVEL of IMO. They secured INTERNATIONAL RANKS 2, 42 and 16 and also got cash prize of Rs. 5000, Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1000 respectively.
- Sanskar Ranjan, Pal Agarwal, Malay Kedia and Pratham Gupta secured Ranks 3, 3, 9 and 7 respectively at the Zonal Level for SECOND LEVEL of NSO. They secured INTERNATIONAL RANKS 18, 43, 86 and 42 respectively. Sanskar received Rs.5000 as cash prize, a Zonal Gold Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Pal received Rs.1000 as cash prize, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Malay received a gift worth Rs.1000, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Pratham received a gift worth Rs.1000, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence.
- Sakshi Mishra, Navya Varshney, Adeeb Ali Islam, Anshita Sinha, Pratham Gupta and Anupriya Lathey secured Ranks 28, 23, 28, 4, 2 and 17 respectively at the Zonal Level for SECOND LEVEL of NCO. They secured INTERNATIONAL RANKS 41, 59, 158, 28, 3 and 72 respectively. Sakshi, Navya, and Adeeb received a Certificate of Zonal Excellence, Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction. Anshita received Rs.1000 as cash prize, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Pratham Gupta received Rs.5000 as cash prize. Anupriya received a Certificate of Zonal Excellence, Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction.
- Sanya Srivastava (IX) secured 100% in French Olympiad National Level Exam organized by Education and Beyond. She received an Appreciation Certificate and a bag.
- Rishabh Anand (V) and Ananta Sinha (IX) got National Ranks 1 and 4 respectively in SAVIOURS EXAM. They also won a cash prize of Rs. 5100 and Rs.1100 respectively.
It was a momentous day for SAJS Vasundhara as Director Principal – Ms. Shalini Nambiar and Mrs. Madhavi Goswami, Environemt Ambassador of the school were conferred with : “Inspiring Green Leader Award”and “Inspiring Green Educator Award” respectively at the second NYC Green School Cenference held at New York, USA ,on September 24, 2018
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Vasundhara has become a proud recipient of the very prestigious BRITISH COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD (ISA) for the year 2016-2019.
- Students participated in annual inter school IT Fest at DPS Robo Golf with manually controlled Golf playing Bot and secured 3rd position in Robo War, with autonomous Arduino controlled War Robo and secured 2nd position.
- SAJS received All India Council for Robotics and Automation (AICRA) Award on April 16, 2019 at IIT Delhi under the category of “Most Emerging Scholl as Robotics Education Provider” on the basis of Best Team representation in National/International robotics competition as winner, Robotics education arrangements, training modules, etc.
Two teams of Atal Tinkering Lab of SAJS, Vasundhara made it to the Top 200 teams of the Atal Tinkering Innovation. Marathon 2018-19 by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI AAYOG and the Better India, with support from GE &IBM. The marathon witnessed 1500 applications across and different focus categories, which were evaluated by 26 jury members from various areas of expertise, resulting in selection of Top 200 teams.
- 13 Students participated in ‘10thWinter Cup Taekwondo Championship-2018’ held on December 15 and 16, 2018 at Noida Stadium. Our school team bagged 6 Gold, 3 Silver and 4 bronze medals.
- 10boys and 6 girls participated in ‘Battle of Sports’Khaitan Sports Fest 2018 held on December 19 and 21, 2018 at Khaitan School Ghaziabad. U-12 Boys’ Team,U-15 Boys’ Team, U-15 Girls’ Team and U-18 Girls’ Individual Team secured first position. U-12 Girls’ Team was placed at second position. U-12Boys’ Team and U-15 Boys’ Individual Team secured third position. Our school secured Overall first position.
- 11 students participated in U-10, U-12, U-14, U-16 category of the Inter-school Badminton Tournament, held on January 19 and 20, 2019 at St. Francis Public School, Indirapuram, and Ghaziabad. The school won 3 Gold in Singles, 4 Silver and 1 Bronze in Singles and 2 Bronze medals in Doubles. Our school received Overall Champion’s Trophy.
- 23 students participated in 1st North India Open Karate Championship 2019, held on January20, 2019 at Kapashera Community Centre, New Delhi. The school team bagged 5 Gold, 9 Silver and 9 Bronze medals. Our school secured Second Position team trophy.
- 5 students participated in U-11, U-14 and U-17 category in Guru Chess Academy Chess Tournament 2019 hosted by Bal Gopal Kids Centre. The school team bagged overall first position.
- Arnav Thapa (II) secured 2nd position in 1st Indian Table Tennis Marathon, 2019 – All India Open Table Tennis Tournament organized by Sant Sujan Ji International School, Delhi from May 1 to May 5, 2019.
- SAJS won a total of 28 medals: 7 Gold, 9 Silver and 12 Bronze medals in 1st District Taekwon-Do Championship held on May 4 – 5, 2019. The school secured an overall 2nd position.
- SAJS won a total of 4 medals: 1 Gold, 1 Silver and 2 Bronze medals in 28th UP North Zone Taekwon-Do Championship held between May 10 – 12, 2019.
- Akshit Bhatia secured 1st Rank in U-12 Category of 1st Ghaziabad District Ranking Table Tennis Tournament, 2019, hosted by ITS, Ghaziabad on May 11-12, 2019. Six Students qualified for UP Cup State Table Tennis Championship, 2019 (Allahabad).
- 8 students were selected in District Selection Sub /junior U-14 Karate Championship, 2019 organized by Karate Welfare Association at Sarvottam International School, Greater Noida.
- SAJS won a total of 8 medals: 1 Silver, 3 Bronze and 4 Participation in District Karate U-14 Selection Championship, 2019 held on May 18 – 19, 2019 at The Infinity School, Greater Noida.
- Akshit Bhatia and Avni Tripathi secured 1st and 2nd positions respectively in 2nd Ghaziabad District Ranking Table Tennis Tournament, 2019 heldat JKG International School, Ghaziabad on May 25-26. These students qualified for UP Cup State Level Table Tennis Championship, 2019 (Allahabad).
- Shreya Tripathi (IV) secured 2nd position in Victor All India Badminton Championship, organized by Flow Sports Life, Vipul World from April 12-15. She received Rs. 5000, a trophy and a t-shirt.